6/29/2013

Pure Ice Finally Has A Website

      While walking around Wal-Mart, I found a display box featuring Pure Ice nail polish.  To my surprise, they listed their official website on the carton:

pureicecosmetics.com


      The website is so new that there aren't even a whole lot of pictures up to display their cool collection.  There's not a lot of content so far, but the website did list their entire collection!  How exciting is that!  The pictures they do have uploaded don't seem to work in Google Chrome, and I haven't tried any other web browser.  I am pleased that Pure Ice finally has an official website and am looking forward to more uploads/news from them.

There were ones made in the U.S.A!
      While I wait, I bought more nail polish to keep me busy :3


      --> My face right now (>w<)!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been very lucky finding pure ice recently have you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been finding a small supply at WalMart, but I haven't checked lately :(

      Delete